How to take Admission in KELVIN
KELVIN offers easy admission process for all its courses. A student can take admission using Direct Admission Mode or KELVIN Scholarship Test Mode. The admission process can be initiated using Online and Offline method.
Direct Admission process enables the students to take admission in any course of KELVIN just by submitting the required docs and Course fee. This option is open for everyone who meets the minimum eligibility criteria and is willing to take his/ her Medical / Engineering/ Foundations preparation to next level.
Foundation Program (Two & One Year)
Students who have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Science and Math in class VIII/ IX or equivalent can take Direct Admission in Foundations Program (FTYCP/ FOYCP) to prepare for Boards, NTSE, Olympiads.
Engineering / Medical Program (Two Year)
Students who secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Science and Math in class 10th Exam or equivalent can take direct admission in Two-Year Classroom Program (TYCP) for Engineering/ Medical Entrance preparation.
Engineering / Medical Program (One Year)
Students who secured minimum 55%/ 50% aggregate marks in PCM/ PCB respectively or equivalent in class XII Board Exam can take Direct Admission in One Year Classroom Program (OYCP) for Engineering/ Medical Entrance preparation.
- 2 passport size photos
- 1 Aadhar card/ School ID card (Student and Parent Both)
- Last Year Class Marksheet
- Category Certificate (if any)
KST Admission Process
KST or KELVIN Scholarship Test is a way to identify, inspire and reward the meritorious aspirants. KELVIN encourages every student to appear for KST to take admission. A student can earn up to 90% scholarship on Course fee (tuition fee) through this exam. The admission to various programs offered by KELVIN can be taken after appearing in KST.
- The registration for KST can be done Online / Offline.
- A student can appear maximum of two times for KST.
KELVIN Scholarship Test (KST) is created to give every deserving candidate a chance to participate in competition and earn reward for it. The basic objective of KST is to make the students realize their potential and inspire them to perform from the very first day.
When a student takes part in KST before taking admission in KELVIN, he/she becomes self-aware to prepare. It boosts morale and sows the seeds of motivation to do better.
- Win up to 90% scholarship (Tuition Fee) on Medical/ Engineering/ Foundations Course at Kelvin Institute.
- Test your potential and explore your limits.
- Get Career Counseling to prepare strategy for your career.
- Develop your confidence to next level.
Test Pattern for KELVIN Scholarship Test
- 2 passport size photos
- 1 Aadhar card/ School ID card (photocopy)
- All the scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the attested mark-sheet from the student; and if the marks do not justify the concession or there is any irregularity of any kind, the payment adjusted against such scholarship/ benefit will have to be paid before the enrolment is finalized.
- In case GST or any kind of any Indirect or Direct tax is levied by the Govt. or as per any law, on any type of scholarship/ concession/ discount given to the students at the time of admission or during the progress of the course, then, the same will be borne by the student/ parents.